Cabs or Taxis – I’m sure everyone has taken it once in his/her lifetime, be it for going to office, to school or even a friend’s place. They do come for our rescue when we need to reach to a place quickly or when we can’t go from public transport or don’t have any conveyance to commute. Apart from these, they do provide following advantages:
- They know their respective cities inside out as they roam the streets full-time, hence you can rely on them to go anywhere
- They know about traffic jams and road closures, which allow them to choose the most efficient route to your intended destination
- Using a cab can relieve you of the burdens of driving and dealing with these potential obstacles, particularly in a city that may be foreign to you
- Taking a taxi allows you to cut down on your door-to-door commute time over driving your personal car as you need not worry about finding parking
- Owning a car can also be a pricey endeavor between the cost of purchase, operation and maintenance. Relying on taxicabs can eliminate maintenance, gasoline, insurance and parking costs from your monthly budget
- A taxi cab is possibly the fastest form of transportation available because it does not need to make multiple stops, like a bus or train
- Most importantly, after any social gathering or an office party, you can rely on them for reaching your home. Yes, don’t drink and drive 🙂
Talking about the scenario in Delhi, there are many AC cab service in Delhi one can take to commute from one place to other. And, because of the high competition, one can also avail regular discounts and offers which they provide from time to time. Delhi offers different types of cabs – one can see from those old Kaali-peeli cabs to new eco-friendly automated ones which you can even book through their mobile applications. One just has to install the app and enter the destination details to book it. All of these provide great experience at different levels. One can even choose any kind of cab to suit any pocket – from non-AC, to AC and premiums ones.
Because of the advanced level of technological automation and different options of cabs services, it is indeed a great place to live in 🙂
BTW, which taxi service do you use usually? Let me know in the comments section!